Tuesday, May 24, 2011

UPDATE: Looking for Weekly Inspiration? Keep an Eye Out for My Weekly "Appreciating the Essence of the World Around Us...."

UPDATE 5/27/11

Every artist has a reason that they do what they do..... it reflects who they are, how they think and what they feel.  These ideas tend to generate an "artist's statement" which explains what's behind the artistic "curtain" : )

For me, my artist statement is "Appreciating the essence of the world around us...."  CAP Artistry

The About the Artist  section of my website http://www.capartistry.com/ gives a pretty detailed explanation of how I've come to be where I am, but the shorter version  is that "my eyes now see the world around us as a painting of sorts, with different hues, tones, colors, shadows, brights and darks.....this has led me to "appreciate the essence of the world around us....."

So, I post periodic photos or quotes that inspire me and hope they do for you as well  : )

Will be talking to you soon....
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment