Friday, May 27, 2011

Always Something New to Learn....

My mother once called me "a sponge" ....always trying to learn and absorb new ideas and information...even til this day as an adult : ) 

She is right...might not always remember all info that I've come across (because how much can one person truly retain in their brain throughout an entire lifetime!) but I definitely try!

So, what I've been trying to do for my sake..and now yours...is look up an art term or definition, which I will post.  So let's start it off .tonight ....

Chroma: This is the intensity, or strength, or purity of a color.  Squeezing paint directly from tube to the palette is "full chroma."

Happy Friday and enjoy the holiday weekend....at least for those of you who live in the US : )

Will talk soon,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment