Monday, June 6, 2011

Excited about my new blog "Creative Inspirations with Christine"!

There are so many people who want to be creative but think they have no creative abilities or "talent"....

I disagree!  I think creativity comes in all different shapes and sizes....

From oil painting to knitting to interior decorating to gardening to cabinet making to writing and even the way someone puts an outfit together are just a few examples of how someone expresses their "inner creative self" ; )

Since I always want to learn and try different things and have a great enthusiasm for "spicing things up" in my life, I thought I could share some of my interests/activities to help inspire those who have the creative desire but may not know where to begin .....

So...stay tuned and make sure to take a look and see what I come up with ; )
Make sure to subscribe/favorite: "Creative Inspirations with Christine"

Talk to you soon,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment