Thursday, May 19, 2011

Guess the photo subject matter and get a discount on the purchase!

So I was thinking of things to spice up the blog and I know how much I like winning contests ; ) ....those who know me would agree!.... so I thought it would be a cool idea to have people guess the subject matter of the photos that I'm playing around with in an abstract way and win something if they guess correctly! 

Since I actually have to pay for supplies and spend time on these, I can't give it away entirely because there might be some really good guessers out there!  But, I thought a discount on the purchase of the photo would be fun as well.....

So, here we go....if you guess correctly, you can buy the photo for $30 and get free shipping = total savings of $10...not bad for a unique piece of art ; )  

I will specifically identify the photos that will be included in the guessing game but it will still be on Ebay to purchase as well at regular price.  Only those on my blog will see the game and be able to play! 

I will be adding different photos as we go but for today, let's start with the one I have posted below.

HAVE FUN!!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment