Saturday, May 21, 2011

UPDATE: Commissioned Paintings?? YOU BET!!

UPDATE 5/24/11:  See original photos that I used to paint the commissioned piece.

For those of you who may not have visited my actual website yet, http://www.capartistry.com/, I do commissioned paintings as well!! 

So, if you have a photo of someone or something that you would love to have an original painting of, just let me know!  Even using multiple photos to create a different image or just describe what you are looking for....

Actually....anything is possible with art  : )

Here's a couple examples of Commissioned Paintings that I've done recently for people.....totally different subject matters:

Christine
                                      
ORIGINAL PHOTO   

(Coming Soon!)


COMMISSIONED PAINTING



ORIGINAL PHOTO 


COMMISSIONED PAINTING


2 comments:

  1. I know that you not only do a wonderful job with your pastel work, but you also capture those things that the everyday person, like me, would not capture in your photography pieces.
    What services do you offer in photography?
    Will you be posting more of your photography on this blog or your website to share as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Nicole!

    I'm trying to become more creative with my photography as well...trying to make it a bit more abstract than direct realism. Maybe focus on details in lieu of the entire scene.

    There are definitely more photos posted on my website right now than on the blog (www.capartistry.com) but I will be posting more here as well.

    Let me know if there are specific subjects you'd be interested in seeing or think others would like to see...

    Thanks!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete